United Community Christmas is back for its 6th year! Our annual holiday event brings businesses and families from across our region together for a friendly holiday competition. We are featuring wreaths locally sourced from 4C’s Tree Farm in South Dayton. Please join in this fun event that typically engages thousands of friends, family, and neighbors on Facebook.
- Registration opens: October 12 – November 7
- Registration closes: November 7
- Wreaths delivered to contestants: November 20 – 24
- Wreaths picked up and brought back to the United Way of NCC: December 1
- Facebook voting and auction begin: December 4, 2023
- Auction and voting close: December 15, 2023.
- Auction winners pick up their wreaths: December 15 – December 19
- Wreath: All contestants will receive an 18” Frasier Wreath with a red bow.
- Decorating: Contestants may decorate the wreath(s) any way they wish as long as the decorations do not violate Facebook Community Standards and remain suitable to display in public. Wreath(s) can be decorated to look the best, contain prizes, or some combination thereof.
- Voting: Starts December 5 through the United Way of Northern Chautauqua County Facebook Page and concludes on December 15 at noon. Each react counts as one (1) vote. Contestants are encouraged to share, promote, and engage with their own audiences, however, only reacts that attach back to the original photo on the United Way’s Facebook page will be counted.
- Prizes: Two (2) prizes will be awarded. One for the most likes and another for the highest price in auction. The top vote-getter will determine which United Way partner agency will receive a portion of the entry fee proceeds and the top price at auction will award a portion of the proceeds from their auction to a partner of their choosing.
To enter this contest, contact Jody at (716) 366-5424 or [email protected]