2020-2022 Community Partners
Everything we do, everything we are, depends on others in the community!
We can’t provide 35,000 meals to elderly and low-income individuals, counsel over 100 children following a traumatic incident, teach over 800 students about substance abuse and making positive choices, provide over 600 children with afterschool and scouting experiences, give 400 coats to local kids and adults without, or assist over 1,100 households claim over $1,500,000 in income tax refunds for no cost all by ourselves.
Making this kind of communitywide impact takes many hands!
That’s where YOU, our Community Partners, and the United Way of Northern Chautauqua County come in! Together we mobilize the community and its resources to help every person in every community improve their lives.
Even in the face of adversity, HOPE CHANGES EVERYTHING!
- American Red Cross SWNY
- Boys & Girls Club Northern Chautauqua County
- Chautauqua Adult Day Services
- Chautauqua Blind Association
- Chautauqua County Rural Ministry
- Child Advocacy Program of Chautauqua
- Dunkirk-Fredonia Meals on Wheels
- Girl Scouts of WNY
- Junior Achievement of WNY
- Literacy Volunteers of Chautauqua
- Prevention Works (CASAC)
- Salvation Army Anew Center Domestic Violence Programs
- Westfield YWCA